Special services will be held during the lenten and Easter season, including Holy Week (Maundy Thursday and Good Friday evening services); and the three services on Easter Sunday at 6:00 AM, 10:00 AM and Faith Circle Korean service at 1:00 PM.
Regular Worship Schedule
9:00 am Choir Practice – in the choir room (September – June)
9:00 am Adult Sunday School – in Hood Parlor (September – June)
- The high school/adult Sunday School class will be based upon Biblical lessons and/or instruction about Methodism. There are thought provoking questions and lively discussions. This year, Bible Study is a group discussion of BELIEVE – a new chapter each week.
10:00 am Sanctuary Worship and Children’s Sunday School (Communion offered on the 1st Sunday of each month)
- the 1 hour service of praise and celebration, led primarily by the Pastor, with choirs and special presentations. Sunday School, for children from 2 years old up to 8th grade. Children will begin in the sanctuary to participate in Children’s Time on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Sundays of the month. Then children go directly to their Sunday School classes. On the 1st Sunday, there is no Children’s Time because they participate in Communion. Youth and children will assist in worship leadership. The Children’s Choir will sing once a month.
11:30 am Hospitality (Fellowship) Time – in Fellowship Hall (September – June)
- a time of refeshment and conversation
Nursery Care, for infants and up to, and including pre-K, will be available beginning at 9:00 am. A professional sitter with Safe Sanctuary training and a full background check is caring for our children. Nursery Care for infants will continue to be available throughout the 10 am service.
1:00 pm Sanctuary Worship (in Korean)
- service of praise and celebration
Taize Prayer Service every Wednesday.
- Morning Service 9:30-10 am;
- Evening Service 7:00 – 7:30 pm.
- Service takes place in our Sanctuary.