Format of the program:
- Each adult study session will begin with a video focused on the scheduled topic (please see the schedule below);
- Join any of the weekly discussion groups, which are held on
- Wednesday at 10:10 am in the Parlor
- Thursdays at 6:45 pm in the Parlor
- Sundays at 9 am in the Parlor (just before service – childcare is available)
Schedule of program topics:
- Sun., Dec. 1 – Sun. Dec. 22: “The Wonder of Christmas,” by Rob Renfroe;
- Sun. Jan. 5 – Sun. Feb. 9: “Fearless,” by Max Lucado;
- Sun. Feb. 23 – Sun. Mar. 29: “Life-Changing Prayer,” by Jim Cymbala;
- Sun. Apr. 19 – Sun. May 24: “Short Stories by Jesus,” by Amy Jill Levine.
All sessions feature a video presentation followed by lively and insightful discussions!
Please come and try a study session. You don’t need any previous Bible study to participate. The videos are very informative and complete.