Week Twenty (Sermon on Chapter 20 will be on 3/6):
Chapter 20: The Queen of Beauty and Courage
Related Bible Text: Esther 1-9
Wednesday: 10:10 AM
Thursday: 6:45 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM
Questions to think about as you read (page 482 at back of book)
- What does this chapter of The Story teach about God’s work behind the scenes of history?
- How did Mordecai respond when faced with disaster?
- What character qualities do you observe in Queen Esther?
- When was the last time you faced a threatening situation? What was your reaction?
- In what ways have you experienced God’s faithfulness in your life?
- What steps can you take to show that you trust in the faithfulness of God?
Fun games to play (courtesy of D. Pleacher, First Presbyterian Church, Fort Collins CO)