Bring a friend and join us for our Youth Group Camping Trip next weekend!
Look below for all the information you need:
Depart: Saturday, October 3rd at 9:00 AM from the Fairfield Grace UMC parking lot
Return: Sunday, October 4th at 1:00 PM to the Fairfield Grace UMC parking lot
Location: Hammonasset Beach State Park in Madison, CT – Find out more about the campsite here!
Cost: $30 (can be brought with you on Saturday morning)
Registration Information: Complete this quick form by Thursday, October 1st to ensure your participation
Activities: Since we will be at a beach camping location we will be able to take advantage of the following fun activities –
Meals: You will be provided with lunch and dinner on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday – please let Lauren know if you have any dietary concerns or allergies.
What to Bring: Each youth group participant is expected to bring the following –
- Sleeping bag
- Foam pad or air mattress (if desired) – must have battery powered pump
- Blanket (2, if possible – it will get much cooler at night)
- 1 roll of toilet paper (there is a bathroom at our campsite!)
- Bug spray
- Flashlight (and batteries)
- Reusable water bottle
- 1 bag to share of your favorite snack!
- Sweatshirt/heavy sweater
- Jeans (or other long pants)
- 1 change of clothes
- Rain jacket/umbrella
- Sneakers (or closed toed hiking shoes)
- Flip flops (or shoes that can get wet)
- Shower shoes (if desired)
- One-piece bathing suit (if desired)
- Shower materials – soap, shampoo, conditioner (there is a shower at our campsite!)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
Additional Equipment/Gear: Please let Lauren know if you have any of the below gear that you can loan to our youth group for the weekend –
- Tents (the larger, the better)
- Small propane grill
- Seasoned firewood
Contact Information: Lauren Regan (Director of Youth Ministries) – email@example.com – 203-339-5152
We cannot wait to go on this fun overnight camping trip with you… get excited!