Fairfield Grace is supporting the Bridgeport Rescue Mission by providing holiday meal baskets. We will be providing baskets with a shopping list after the service each Sunday in October.
Congregation members, friends and family are all welcome to participate. Just pickup a basket after the service and return it to Fairfield Grace by November 4th. Contact Eric Monkman (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more info.
Please consider participating this Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving Baskets 2018 Shopping List
- Stop and Shop Gift gift card ($20-25) to purchase turkey*
- Boxed Stuffing (1 box)
- Canned Cranberry Sauce (15 Oz)
- Gravy Mix (2 packs)
- Canned Green Beans (2x 15 Oz)
- Canned Peas (2x 15 Oz) Canned Corn (2x 15 Oz)
- Canned Sweet Potatoes / Yams (2x 15 Oz)
- Optional add ons: Canned Fruit, Boxed Mac and Cheese, Rice & Pasta, Coffee, sugar and powdered creamer, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Hot and cold cereal
*The morning of basket delivery, Fairfield Grace will use gift cards to purchase frozen turkeys and add one to each basket. Any remaining funds will be used to purchase additional food items for delivery. Stop and Shop gift cards can be purchased at Fairfield Grace from Martha Wood through the SCRIPPS program.
Please return to Fairfield Grace by Sunday, November 4th.